We require competent candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Services Personnel
Grade: One year Fixed Term Contract
Project: Global Fund HIV
- The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and running a laboratory within a HIV treatment facility.
- The medical care provided in these health facilities include disease-specific components such as HIV/AIDS care and treatment: treatment of co-infection of HIV with Tuberculosis, Hepatitis screening and management of sexually transmitted infections.
- Must possess a first degree or equivalent in clinical/medical laboratory science or in microbiology with applied medical parasitology and bacteriology. Alternatively, person may have held a position as a medical laboratory scientist, laboratory technologist or medical laboratory analyst,
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years relevant post-qualification work experience.
- Must have experience in sample collection and analysis (e.g. blood, stool, sputum) and implementing a supply management system.
- Must have knowledge of all basic laboratory techniques and quality control systems.
- Ability to cope with stress and to organize and prioritize workload.
- Must have experience in working in a laboratory offering specific tests for ART treatment monitoring.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: LSKANO@sfhnigeria.org
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.