The Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) was established in the United Kingdom in 1997 and subsequently registered in Lagos – Nigeria in 1999 as an independent, not-for-profit, research, training, advocacy and capacity building organisation.
The Centre was established to mobilise global opinion and resources for democratic development and provide an independent space to reflect critically on the challenges posed to the democratization and development processes in West Africa, and also to provide alternatives and best practices to the sustenance of democracy and development in the region
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Reporting to: Head of Finance
- Specific project accounting
- Financial reporting to donors
- Preparing corporate accounts
- Updating financial records and ensuring compliance with internal control procedures.
- Carry out bank reconciliations using QuickBooks accounting package
- Liaising with tax authorities and other related agencies
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- The job holder must have a minimum qualification of B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- Must be a professionally qualified Accountant
- At least three years hands on experience on a similar job in an IT accounting environment
- Experience in working in an NGO is very essential
- The incumbent must have excellent understanding of excel, word and quickbook accounting software.
- Audit experience while not compulsory will be an added advantage .
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2017.
9th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, Resume and referees contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only Electronically submitted applications will be entertained. Scanned applications will be disregarded.
- Subject line of emails must state clearly the Name of Applicant and Job Title of position applied for e.g. Sylvester Brown: Finance Officer
- Only short listed candidates will be invited.
- We are an equal opportunity employer of labour committed to feminist principles, human rights and fundamental freedoms. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
FOR ADVERT ON THIS SITE PLEASE CALL…+2349060734302